Courtesy of First Atlantic Realty Inc.
BIG, Super Private, Riverfront Oasis smack dab in the middle of everything. Lowest Price, Super Quiet and Friendly dead-end Street. Terrific floorplan. Separate In-law suite/office/studio. Split bedrooms. Needs updating, See Video. Huge Lanai. 1CG. Did I mention Privacy? Skinny Dip in Oversized Pool. Large yard w/edible fruits. Natural N-fork of Middle River. Kayakers & paddle boarders touring round the Island City! Near shopping, entertainment, trendy Wilton Drive, beaches, bus routes downtown Wilton Manors, FTL, AP & cruises. Please note that the dock is deteriorated and requires rehabilitation. This house is like being on a deserted Island w/indoor plumbing, electricity and all the conveniences practically at your fingertips. Easy to show
Property Details and Features
- 3 full bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 2,083 total sqft
- Built in 1960
- Concrete Block Construction
- Stucco Exterior Construction
- Source: Greater Fort Lauderdale
- County: Broward County
- Directions: From Oakland Park Blvd, turn south on NW 6th Ave to 30th Ct, turn left to house on left.
- Subdivision Name: Boulevard Estates