Courtesy of Dennis Hill Homes RE Srvcs LLC.
With 100′ of waterfront on a wide bend of the Middle River, this East Wilton Manors home with scenic water views from every room awaits your vision. Boasting hurricane impact windows, terrazzo floors, and a large deck overlooking the scenic river, this house at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac is ready to be a true showplace. Just two fixed bridges stand between here and Port Everglades. Enjoy the daily parade of boats, kayaks and paddle boarders from the deck surrounded by avocado, mango and Palm trees.
Property Details and Features
- 2 full bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Built in 1958
- Concrete Block Construction
- Slab Construction
- Stucco Exterior Construction
- Source: Greater Fort Lauderdale
- County: Broward County
- Directions: West on 26th Street from Federal Hwy to a left on 19th Ave then left on 24th ST then immediate right onto 20th Ave to end of street at 21st CT cut-de-sac.
- Subdivision Name: South Coral Point 33-48 B